The Canadian Live Music Association is committed to the ongoing development of programs and services in response to the needs, issues and priorities of the live music sector as they relate to the mission statement and core objectives of the association. Key partnerships, collaborations and business relationships are consistently sought to help ensure members, inclusive of all geographic regions, benefit. Regular consultations are required to help shape and keep flexible the programs and services of the association will be held with members and potential members.
Examples of benefits include:
- Participate in, help to shape and access specific results from research, (eg National economic impact studies), mapping initiatives and other valuable studies;
- Member networking activities;
- Participation on regional advisory councils;
- Member discount programs;
- Free members-only webinars
- Online members-only forum;
- Your professional interests brought effectively to government through advocacy;
- Access to key resources, programs and services including professional development;
- Knowledge you are supporting the critical work of Canada’s live music sector association.