The Canadian Live Music Association is the voice of Canada’s live music industry, advancing and promoting its many economic, social and cultural benefits.
- Work to ensure solid, sustainable, permanent funding for the presentation of live music at all levels.
- Become the first call for government and media on issues impacting the live music industry.
- Be a leader in gathering market research and data analysis that will entrench the value of live music for both the public and private sectors.
- Work to develop a better business and regulatory environment for producing live music in Canada.
- Provide informational resources for those working in the live music industry.
- Provide access to and reduced prices on key administrative elements of successful businesses.